The Bottle-Matic Label Applicator enables the user to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container. Once the object is inserted, the label is applied at over 4.5″ per second, most water bottles are labeled in less than 2 seconds! This allows the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established bottles are labeled VERY quickly. The Bottle-Matic can label products at speeds of 1200 Pieces an hour!
- Must be on 3” core
- Must have approximately an 1/8” gap between labels
- Must be in copy position 3 or 4 – Copy position 3 is recommended
- Maximum roll diameter 9”
- Label must be 1 Mil or thicker
- Length of label must be over 1”
- Label widths for the Bottle-Matic OS 10″ can be between 1 1/2″ & 9″ wide.
- Label widths for the Bottle-Matic OS 16″ can be between 2″ & 15″ wide.