Flex+Matic label applicator enables the user to label all kinds of flat objects by simply setting the desired spacing using the digital readout and guides. Then insert the flat object. Once the object is inserted the label is applied automatically. Now, Insert the next one, as fast as you feed the machine, it will label! Bags, envelopes, pouches, PCBs, and even slimline CD/DVD cases. With our 5″ per second feed, most objects are labeled in less than 2 seconds! This allows the user to quickly insert another to start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established objects are labeled VERY quickly. Loading is a “snap”, just feed the labels between the dispensing tables then through the patented feed-roll assembly and “snap” into place.
- Must be on 3” core
- Must have approximately an 1/8” gap between labels
- Must be in copy position 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Maximum roll diameter 9”
- Label must be over 2mil thick
- Length of label must be over 1”
- Label Width can be between 2″ & 11 1/2″ wide